Strawberry Pretzel Squares
Posted in: Appetizers
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Heat Oven to 350 degrees
- Mix pretzel, 1/4 cup sugar and butter.
- Press onto botton pf 13 X 9 pan
- Bake for 10 minutes. let cool
- Beat cream cheese rest of sugar and milk until blended, stir in cool whip.
- Spread over crust.
- Add boiling water to gelation mixin large bowl, stir 2-3 minutes until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cold water
- Refrigerate for 1 1/2 hours or until thicken.
- Stir in strawberries, spoon over cream cheese layer
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm
2 cups finely crushed pretzels1/2 cup sugar2/3 melted butter12 oz. cream cheese, softened1 cup thawed cool whip2 cups boiling water1 pk (6 oz) jello strawberry flavor gelation4 cups strawberries sliced1 1/2 cup water