Jello Crown Jewel Salad
Posted in: Salads
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Prepare one 3-ounce package each orange, cherry & lime flavored gelatin separately, dissolving each package in 1 cup boiling water and adding 1/2 cup cold water.
- Pour each flavor into a separate 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm-at least 3 hours.
- Cut into 1/2 inch cubes; set aside a few of each flavor for garnish.
- Dissolve one 3-ounce package lemon flavor gelatin and 1/4 cup sugar in 1 cup boiling water; add 1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Blend in 4 cups whipped topping then add gelatin cubes.
Spoon into 9-inch spring-form pan. Chill overnight. Loosen by running spatula around sides. Remove sides. Garnish with reserved cubes.
One 3-oz. pkg orange gelatinOne 3-oz. pkg cherry gelatinOne 3-oz. pkg lime gelatinOne 3-oz. pkg lemon gelatin1/4 cup sugar1/2 cup pineapple or orange juice4 cups whipped topping