Loaded Baked Potato Salad
Posted in: Salads
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
4 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Boil the potoatoes in their skin until soft, then cube into bite size pieces. Set aside to cool.
- Cook bacon crispy and drain, then crumble into peices.
- Finely chop the green onions
- Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, shredded cheese, green onions and pepper in a bowl and blend well.
- Add bacon pieces to cream mixture and blend.
- Add cool cubed pototoes to the cream mixture and toll until well coated.
6-8 green onions2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese1/2 lb bacon1 lb sour cream1 cup mayonnaiseDash black Pepper6-8 pototoes