Garlic Beef Stroganoff.
Posted in: Slow Cooker
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Dissolve bouillon in mushroom juice and water in slow cooker.
- Add soup, mushroom, onion, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Saute beef in oil in skillet.
- Transfer to slow cooker and stir in sauce.
- Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours
- Turn off heat, stir in cream cheese until smooth.
- Serve over noodles
2 tsp beef bouillon2 4 1/2 oz can sliced mushroom, drained with juice reserved1 cup mushroom juice with boiling water added to make full cup1 can cream of mushroom soup1 large onion chopped3 garlic cloves, minced1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce1 1/2 -2 lb boneless round steak, cut into thin strips2 Tbsp oil8 oz pkg cream cheese, cubed and soften