Crock Pot Meat Loaf.
Posted in: Slow Cooker
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Soak bread or cracker crumbs in milk.
- Mix meat, seasonings, and soaked crumbs thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, mix sour cream and mushroom soup.
- Make meat mixture into loaf and pour the sour cream-soup mixture over top,.then add ketchup
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 3 to 4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in center of loaf reads 160°F..
Notes: May line crockpot for easier cleaning
2 lbs. ground beef1/2 lb. sausage2 med. onions, finely chopped1 clove of garlic, chopped2 tsp. salt1/2 tsp. pepper1 cup sour cream1 1/2 cup bread or cracker crumbs1 1/2 c. milk1/2 cup ketchup1 can cream of mushroom