Stuffed Pepper Soup
Posted in: Soups / Stews
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Brown Ground Meat drain grease
- Add next 8 ingredients to pot.
- Bring to boil
- Simmer for about 20 minutes or bell peppers are tender.
- Add rice simmer for another 10 minutes
- Serve and top with cheese
1 lb ground beef1 onion1 large can diced tomatoes (29 oz)1 can tomato soup1 can chicken broth1 tsp garlic powder1 tbsp sugarpeper to taste1 cup chopped green bell pepper2 cups cooked rice12 ounce sharp cheddar, shredded for topping