Crawfish Pasta Sauce.
Posted in: Seafood
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Saute crawfish, garlic and onions and margarine until onions are tender.
- Add cream cheese and stir continually until all is melted.
- Add mushroom soup and seasonings.
- Cook on low for 15-20 minutes. Serving Suggestions:
- You can serve this over thin spaghetti, but I like to mix the sauce and spaghetti together and serve it like that.
- The flavor absorbs better into the spaghetti this way.
- Enjoy, I sure do!
1 pound crawfish tails8 oz cream cheese1 can cream of mushroom soup1 stick of margarine or 1/2c soft margarine1 large onion chopped1 red pepper choppedsalt garlic Seasoning to taste