Crawfish Etoufee (ver 2)
Posted in: Seafood
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Season crawfish and set aside.
- Melt margaerine, add seasoning, stirring constantly.
- Add crawfish and 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to boil, lower heat and cook slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve cornstarch in remaining 1/2 cup water. Add to mixture.
- Add onion tops and parsley. Cook for additional 10 minutes.
2 lb crawfish tails 1/4 cup oil 1 cup chopped onions2 tablespoons crawfish fat (or more)2 teaspoons cornstarch1/4 cup parsley, chopped1/4 lb margarine 1/2 cup chopped celery 4 cloves garlic, chopped fine 2 cups cold water 1/4 cup chopped green onion tops Salt, red & black pepper