Posted in: Seafood
Tue, Nov 13, 2018, 08:28, 5 Years ago
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Cook Noodle according to directions.
- Saute garlic and onions in margarine until onions are almost tender.
- Add shrimp, cook until shrimp is done
- Add cream cheese and stir continually until all is melted.
- Add mushroom soup and seasonings.
- Cook on low for 15-20 minutes.
- Add noodles to sauce cook 5 minutes.
- The flavor absorbs better this way.
1 pound meduim shrimp16 oz cream cheese1 can cream of mushroom soup1 stick of margarine or 1/2c soft margarine1 large onion chopped1 glove garlic1 medium jalepeno, sliced into rings (optional)Seasoning to tastesalt8 oz wide egg noodle