Jalapeno Popper Chicken Bake
Posted in: Poultry
Mon, Nov 12, 2018, 16:26, 5 Years ago
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- Preheat oven to 350 degress F.
- Prepare large casserole dish with non stick spray.
- Place chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour bacon and bacon grease over chicken, stir to combine.
- In a large skillet, heat butter over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic for 8 minutes until onion is translucent.
- Add milk and cream cheese.
- Cook until cream cheese is smooth. (about 5 Minutes)
- Add 1 cup Mozzarella, stir to combine. When Cheese is melted, remove skillet from heat.
- Add onion and cheese mixture to chicken and bacon.
- Stir in diced lalapenos and prepared pasta, Stir well to coat.
- Pour chicken Mixture into casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Top with remaining cheese and slices of jalepenos
- Bake for 50 Minutes
- Serve hot
2/12 Lbs chopped rotisserie style chicken1 lb fried and diced bacon, grease reserved3 Tbsp. butter1 large sweet onion, peeled and chopped2 Tbsp. garlic, minced1 cup milk12 oz. cream cheese, softened2 cups grated mozzarella cheese, divided6 medium jalapeño peppers, seeded and diced1 lb. rotini pasta, cooked1 medium jalepeno, sliced into rings