Chicken Tamale Pie
Posted in: Poultry
Wed, Nov 23, 2011, 06:00, 12 Years ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In 9 inch pie plate stir chicken, chiles and taco seasoning mix until mixed
- Sprinkle cheese
- In medium bowl stir bisquick mix, cornmeal, milk, egg and corn until blended.
- Pour over chicken mixture and cheese.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in topping comes out clean.
- To serve cut into wedges and top with lettuce, sour cream and salsa if desired
9 oz frozen diced chicken1 can chopped green chiles2 tsp taco seasoning1 cup mexican cheese blend1/2 bisquick mix1/2 cornmeal3/4 cup milk1 egg1 can mexi corn whole kernel (drained)shredded lettuce (if desired)16 oz. sour cream (if desired)salsa (if desired)